I do and a who I
I am a Senior Payments Executive
My interests range from
#payment technology #cryptocurrency the #blockchain to #travel to #food
Until recently I spearheaded the creation of a dedicated ‘Payments Department’ at a leading and globally active car rental company and was primarily responsible for conceptualizing and setting up a global omnichannel payment acceptance infrastructure and corresponding processes; including point-of-sale (CP), various online (CNP) and alternative payment method (APM) platforms as well as e-invoicing, data analysis (ML/AI), fraud prevention and Chargeback handling solutions.
Furthermore I was tasked with building and educating a professional team of payment managers; this team now handles all merchant relevant payment topics and workstreams and is dealing with an array of service providers.
What defines me
- Integrity: Take the harder right over the easier wrong.
- Duty: Do what you’re supposed to do, when you’re supposed to do it.
- Passion: Be passionate about what you do, or do what you’re passionate about.
- Impeccability: If it is worth doing, it is worth doing right.
- Teamwork: There is no “I” in TEAM.
- Selfless Services: Give back.
- Planning: Fail to plan, plan to fail.
- Loyalty: Up, down, and across your organization.
- Perseverance: It’s not the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
- Flexibility: The person with the most varied responses wins.
Who I am
Leos need an audience.
That much we know. But look a little further
and you will see a surprising insecurity.
Leonine people prove they exist
through other people’s praise and adulation.
Their answer to the great questions of life
– to paraphrase Descartes – is:
“I perform, therefore I am!”
And this, of course,
makes them such irresistible company!
“The Road To Success
Is Always Under Construction”
Check out my availability here and book a face2face meeting